ABOUT Lawyers Professional Building
The Lawyers Professional Building was built in 1944 as the Anson Jones Post Office, commemorating the last president of the Republic of Texas. The exterior of this unassuming building belies the spacious two story floorplan inside.
The tastefully furnished common areas and administrative support stations make this a move-in ready executive office facility for lawyers practicing solo, a firm looking for a Houston presence, or for small businesses supporting attorneys.
Purchased in 1998 by a group of four attorneys who spent a year restorating the building to its original design then officing in the space. Just before Hurricane Ike hit Houston in July 2008, Bo Hopmann, one of the original group, purchased the building, and now uses it for his law practice, realty investments, farming and aviation operations. His wife, Lisa Hopmann, manages the Lawyers Professional Building, providing personal service to tenants and keeping operations running smoothly.
Located just outside downtown Houston, convenient to the Harris County, Federal, and local courthouses, the Lawyers Professional Building offers easy access to both of Houston's airports.